Sunday, July 18, 2010

Went to Downtown East!

halo halo.hehe.today,i went to Downtown East,coz got event there.hehe.there were lots of game and all.me and my adek only go play while my father and mom go somewhere else.hehe.then,me and adek lapar.so,we go makan at Burger King.hehe.then,got this makcik and her daughters all looking at me and my adek.they thought that me and my adek were a couple.then,the daughters all stared at me.feel like punching.haha.then,me stared back.and they turned away.dalam hati "pandai pon".haha.then,me and adek habes makan and off we go to try out the games.haha.got soccer and basketball and lots more.hehe.got prizes and all.haha.then,played for like more than 4 hours sey.haha.then,mum and dad got back and pick us up.haha.bought 3 pies anyway at mac.hehe.then,eat in the car and bla bla bla.so,we reached home and decided to sleep first because ytd was a very tiring day.hehe.haha.ytd fish but got nothing.haha.waste time only.haha.use about 5 rods some more.haha.the fishes got meeting la.thats y they all not there.haha.next week maybe going to wild wild wet or escape theme park.haha.cant wait.hehe.k la.till here.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment