Friday, July 9, 2010

i'm having fever,running nose and sore throat = COMBO!

haha.so the bullshit sey the title.and yup.its true that i have the combo sickness.hehe.kk.let me story.ytd night,i wanted to sleep early,suddenly,i woke up and checked the time on my handphone.it was 1.49 am.haha.then,i tried to sleep back,but cannot because my nose was blocked.irritating like wat.oh ya.i use about more than 180 tissue paper sey.seriously.haha.kk.then,this morning,im prepared to go to school.i told my mum that i woke up at 1.49 and bla bla bla.then,she put her hand at my neck and says that my body was very warm.haha.after using gel and all,i bathed again.sms my friends,oh ya.thanks Asyiqin and Irna for the wish.haha.kk.sms my friends and then,sleep.cant sleep so played PSP till battery flat.haha.then,on the laptop.haha.and play games.haha.went to the clinic juz now.hehe.got the medicine and mc,haha,one week no P.E.alamak.spoiler.haha.but nvm.haha.now,im still playing game.haha.ya.till here.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment