Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SOLLUTION 2 POLLUTION!!!

kk.alo alo alo.hehe.anyway,me and my members were having a great time.haha.nvm.one day,i will upload the pictures and videos on my blog.hehe. dunno when we want to go again but.........juz now, the studio was crap.hehe.seriously.the drum was shit.but then,its double pedal.haha.damn cool.hehe.still havet decide on who is going to play he.what.anyway,quite buzy sey these days. haiyoo.got lots of project to be done.hehe.seriously.anyway,about today.........well nth better to do.oh ya.got maths quiz. quite hard.haha. because i cant understand the !!!topic.haha.well.ummmmmmmmm.....i cant wait to go for the next jamming session.gonna improve on my drumming skills!ABANG!!!!!TOLONG I!!!!!!!!!!hehe.anyway,sorry guys for the post about the F "you".sorry.i shouldn't have posted it.hehe.anyway,thats all.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment