Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday!

halu halu.hehe.well.as per usual.school.hehe.today.ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.quite boring.hehe.first period was malay.ummmmmmm.nth much happened.then,geography,me,as per usual, shout like wat.hehe.not only me,me tag partner too,shafiq.haha.tag team.me and him=crazy+noisy dudes.chey.step gerek.wakaka.yup.but its true.hehe.kk.then,recess,ate mee rebus,the soup was so,watery.hehe.but nvm.just eat.then,Science,waloa ehk,got lots of formula.hehe.but nvm.then,Literature,watch clips of a movie and bla bla bla.hehe.then maths.walao eh.me like want to sleep already.MISS YONG,WE WANT YOU BACK BECAUSE OF UR TEACHINGS AND "APPEARANCE"!!!!!!!!!HAHA.end maths and i was like baby , baby, baby ohhhhh.......ah....shit....kk.nvm......bullshit.hehe.....kk.end maths and i was relieved.haha.seriously.kk.then,went home with shafiq and nabil.hehe.then,balek solo.hehe.then,took bus 8 and went home straight.hehe.oh ya.got lots of homework and troublesome some more.hehe.done with all of my homeworks.YAY! kk.now wanna watch wrestling.long tyme never watch.haha.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment