Saturday, July 10, 2010

To "You" !

F U To You!take that.chey nolah.ummmmmm.kk.halo halo haloooooooo!hehe.kk.i noe the title is shit.haha.but nvm.hehe.kk.if only i can express it to someone whom can be trusted,it would be great.haiyo.kk.first thing about "you" is that u r the shittest.................haha.sobsobsob.nolah.hehe.but then its true.haha.kk.wat am i talking.kk.nvm.do "you"know that "you" are always blaming me and backstab me.F u for doing that.seriously.and "you" think that i didn't knew about all this.ahhhhhhh! easier. F U LA "YOU"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if only i came to school ytd,i would seriously ...........................kk.nvm.sorry guys but ......................................kk.nvm.........................me dont wanna talk bout this.kk.let me tell you what happened today,bro had a big fight with Mom.i just watched Spongebob Squarepants despite the fact that i knew they were fighting.(sorry ah.my english broken!hehe.)then,i just closed my ears with my pillow and tried to sleep but cant.i wanted to shout"DIAM AH!!!!!!" but dont wan.coz later the whole block know what had happened.haha.kk.changed topic.about ytd.i regreted for not attending school as all my friends said that it was awesome and of course fun.hehe.i know that the class was damn silent because i was not there.if Shafiq and me were in the class,wah!confirm noisy like wat.haha.seriously.Tag Team Der!haha.kk.changed topic.one more day to one week anniversary.haha.kk.nvm.anyway,im alone.the others were all out.but nvm.gonna meet my Mum later.hehe.ummmmmmmm...........oh ya.actuali me and Raihan were to cycle today, i mean now!haha.but Mum didnt give me the permission.nvm.haha.SORRY HAN.kk.changed topic.hehe.to Fateen"hey,i wanna talk to u.haha.dah lama tak bobual.haha."k la.that's all.byebye guys.haha.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment