Friday, July 2, 2010

halo halo everybody!

kk.halo!!!!!sorry for not writing long text and blah blah blah.kk.today???nth much happened.anyway,it was fun during English period because teacher never come.we all celebrate and standard, gile gile.anyway,maybe gonna go jamming on this coming monday. SOLUTION 2 POLLUTION!!!!!!!cool right the name.elemek.sape jugak create.chey.mcm paham.anyway,havent decided what instrument to play because Nabil wanna play the drum.me also wanna play the drum.alah.c how la.dier pon dah lame tak maen.me pon same.but then nvm.later during the jamming session then we will know who will play what instrument.hehe.anyway,i never go or even participate X Games because of my ez-link card.got problem ah.hehe.so,need go Pasir Ris to get a new card.anyway,yup.me changed phone but i dont like.the SE Aino.hehe.mum forced me to change.anyway,maybe gonna change again,to SE Vivaz.that one damn cool!hehe.but $600 plus.quite expensive.hehe.jealous sey Irna,my class mate using SE Vivaz.walau ehk.i want Sony Ericsson VIVAZ!!!!!!hehe.giler.anyway,i,i mean,we,got lots of project sey.the Geography project and IPW.wah!so troublesome sey.seriously.aya.nvm.slowly can.hehe.ummmmmmm.......oh ya.i miss cycling sey.long tyme never go cycling.hehe.anyway,my bike already being kept in the store room.haha.but nvm.haha.k la.gtg guys.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment