Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday! Donners tahk.

kk.halo halo.hehe.anyway,just a quick post.hehe.anyway,shafiq is back.haha.so so the mepek sey both of us.as per usual,the tag team.hehe.anyway,p.e was super duper fun.okay la.haha.played handball.haha.me do the backthrow.haha.damn high sey and far.haha.fun.then,i pass damn accurate.haha.donno how i throw.haha.i throw exactly at my team members,hua zhen or hilmie.haha.cool.then,after p.e,everybody was like praised me.me" "-" " haha.wateva.hehe.kk.then,recess,ate pizza and garlic bread.returm my money by using the coupons.haha.kk.then,go class. no assembly.hehe.walk slowly,then,go to malay class.haha.air con.nice.hehe.before we went into our malay class.our teacher was not in,so we lepak at the maths corner,i think.or donno wat.played gendang and all.reminds me of kompang that i did during p6.haha.damn fun.hehe.wth.i was using the laptop when my sis go and push and the laptop hit my nose there.suddenly my tears came out but i actually did'nt cried.got blood sey.wth to the max.haha.wth.got blueblack and hump la sey.serious.haiyoo.kk.changed topic.aya.cannot la.sorry guys....byebye....

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment