Friday, June 11, 2010

walao eh!chill la.haiyoo.anyway, Hi!

halo everybody.hehe.kk.me wanna tell you bout ytd.hehe.me and Raihan went to Extreme.hehe.met two Shafiq's.haha.hehe.Shafiq 2E1 and 2E4.hehe.Me and Raihan just sit there.watch people skate and all.i felt bored and i tried the ramps.near Shafiq 2E1 area there.so,i wanted to go down this slope,Shafiq did not saw me,then he said"excuse me."i looked at him and he shouted"Ehk Zahin!!!!"haha.so,tried the slope and did a bunny hop.hehe.then,i go up again to salam him,then,i tried the same slope.when i was down from it,it was damn fast and got this guy went to the way which i also wanted to go.woah.my back brake like wat already.haha.then,we both about to crashed but i sharped turn to the left while he, to the right,my front tyre hit his shoe.so,i continued cycling and he shouted"OI,NO EYE AH!"i was like"**** u ah!"seriously sey.then,his friends were all looking at me.his friend said to him"ehk,relax la." alamak.spoiler ah.then,i just sat down at the bench there.so,Raihan cycled,there was a slight slope,Raihan wanted to got down from the slope while doing wheelie.so,Raihan did and he fell on his back.ish!scary sey.i help him by carrying his specs and bike.so,he need to lie down and relax first.then,i told him to try stood up by himself and he was manageable.lucky got this uncle and auntie help Raihan.scary la sey!kk.let me talk about today.so,i prayed with Raihan at Masjid Darul Ghufran and chat.standard.after the friday prayer,followed Raihan to the watch shop.wanted to buy the pin of the watch due to the fall ytd.i also bought the rojak from mosque. hehe.then,Raihan wanted to buy ice-cream,he bought for me too.THANKS HAN FOR THE ICE CREAM.HEHE:)so,walked and chat with Raihan.so,we lepak under my block near the letter box.hehe.chat lots of things.haha.kk.me wanna do my home econ homework.hehe.sorry.byebye everybody.hehe.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment