Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Halo Sayangs!

kk.halo sayangs!hehe.kk.in the morning,went to Geylang with my mom to buy ingredients and bla bla bla.hehe.anyway,ate bubur ayam. haha.damn powderful!!!!hehe.anyway,i cant make any hairstyle sey with my super short hair.hehe.but then seriously sey.haha.anyway,helped mum to cook the jemput jemput and sup ikan.hehe.but then,after frying and all.the jemput jemput was powderful sey.hehe.kk.now,quite bored.oh ya.im searching for phone.my jet got problem.hehe.anyway,i was waiting for iPhone 4 but i think,i rather use a normal phone because I
Phone4 is more to like a game phone.hehe.then,my psp for wat????hehe.so,i was searching for phones and i like the Satio.hehe.Sony Ericsson Satio.quite cool tau the features.hehe.12.1 megapixels some more.hehe.but then,the jack is not the 3.55mm tingy.alamak.hehe.but then nvm.anyway,today,got a small Qiaonan Gathering.k la.its not a gathering,just an outing but im not going as my mum dont allow.haha.and it was raining.hehe.sorry.sayangs.this post was supposed to be post ytd.sorry.hehe.anyway.thats all.byebye sayangs.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment