Friday, June 25, 2010

Halo Darlings!!!

kk.halo halo Darlings!!!!!!hehe.kk.anyway,today went for friday prayers.hehe.kk.met Raihan under the void deck.so,head to Darul Ghufran straight away.haha.then,got saf and waited for the azan.then,azan,and prayed sunnat.then,got syarahan.haha.lots of people were about to sleep.i cant sleep because i wanted to pee.seriously sey.if i leave from my saf,later if i return,there will be no saf for me to pray.so,i just tahan.feel like bursting sey.then,prayed.doa and prayed sunnat,saw Qushairi and Mustiarafiq.hehe.salam them and off i go to the toilet.hehe.then,went to take my slippers.went to Mac to buy ice-creams.hehe.belanje they all.then,me and Raihan lepak under my void deck and chat.haha.fun la sey.haha.anyway,just now,raihan ajak me go cycling but i cant as i got a problem.hehe.sorry ah Han.k la darlings.till here.tata darlings.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment