Friday, June 18, 2010

HALO EVERYBODY!!!!! I'M BACK SAYANGS!!!!!!!

HALO SAYANGS!!!!I'M BACK AFTER A LONG TRIP TO MELAKA!!!!!haha.kk.i am sure this is gonna be a long post sayangs.hehe.just tahan kay???haha.kk.before the trip,we(me family and i)
decided that the trip should start on Monday till Friday.haha.but,my two aunts thinks that we all should extend until Saturday.wah!!!kk.my family and my two aunt's family are following.haha.so,got three families altogether.hehe.three families equal to three cars.haha.kk.so,me wanna story.hehe.first day=monday.waku up in the morning.so the semangat for the trip.haha.so,get ready ,prayed and left the house.haha.i speak to myself "gonna miss u!"i mean,my house.haha.so,bace doa and all.so,we left and we headed to Johore.we must meet at the macdonald at 9 am.haha.so,it did not jam.haha.lucky.haha.anyway,i was thinking how much my father spend on paying the $1.20 at the immigration checkpoint's counter there.haha.then,we reached macdonald and one of my aunt was there already.haha.so,bought some meals and bla bla bla.hehe.kk.then,everybody was there.we spend about two hours there.haha.kk.then,we all leave there and headed to Melaka using the highway.haha.after about 2 long hours,we reached Melaka and headed to the bee museum.haha.one of mu aunt wanted to buy some honey.haha.kk.then,headed to play go-kart.damn shiok la sey.haha.soo fast.damn power!haha.kk.then,decided to go to our chalet.use GPS.haha.kk.then,reached there and decided not to go to own because the chalet was very far away.haha.damn shiok sey the chalet,haha.beside the big sea.haha.took lots of photos.kk.then,in the evening,take a stroll along the streets.haha.found out that the nasi goreng kampong was damn shiok!!!!haha.damn spicy sey.haha.kk.bought dinner and it was night.we played badminton at night and the wind was soo strong.haha.then,clean up and prayed.yay!can jamak.if u noe what i mean.especially muslims.hehe.kk.

then,second day=Tuesday.haha.wake up in the morning ,the aircon was soo cold.we bath at the sea.haha.damn shiok sey.haha.played soccer and all.haha.then,get ready and went to Melaka Town.haha.spent lots of hours there.shop and bla bla bla.kk.then,ride the melaka river cruise thingy.soo boring.haha.then,went to shop again along the streets and bla bla bla.kk.then,went back to chalet.alamak.tomorrow last day for staying in the chalet.haha.kk.bought supper and all and bla bla bla.return to the chalet and mandi and all.haha.played with cats and all.haha.then,rested and bla bla bla.haha.sleep.haha.

third day=Wednesday.kk.haha.today last day for the chalet.we decided to stay at one of my grandma house.haha.kk.we had our breakfast and bla bla bla.haha.then,went to trhe mydin.haha.damn big.went to the biggest masjid.masjid negeri.wah!damn big sey.haha.i forgot some of the activities that we did.haha.kk.then,reached at my nenek house at night sey.haha.kk.then,we watch movie and eat and all.me kena force to eat.haha.kk.then,it's time to sleep.haha.i cant sleep coz i slept already.haha.in the car.haha.kk.then,i teman my cousins and all.haha.they all scared of ghosts.haha.they use lots of blankets and all.haha.me and my abg relax jek.chey,berani sey.chey,nolah.then,i lie down and just stare at dark places.haha.nth better to do,then,suddenly,my mom woke up and went to the toilet.haha.me,just stood up and got nth better to do.slack.haha.everybody sleep already sey.haha.then,me took photos of my cousins and all.haha.got flash sey.haha.oh ya.before everybody sleep,we fart and all.damn funny.haha.kk.then,when everybody tired,everybody sleep except me.haha.then,my aunt woke up and went to the toilet,she asked me to wait for her in front of the toilet because she was afraid.haha.kk.then,my mom asked me to sleep in the room.haha.

fourth day=Thursday.kk.thursday.went shopping and all.haha.went to the hang tuah's well and bla bla bla.haha.then,went to eat at the dunno wat place.hehe.not sure where but the mee kerang very power.haha.i dont like kerang but i like the mee.haha.damn power.anyway,i dont like kerang,siput and anything that's got to with shell.except crab.i like crab.haha.kk.then,after eating.me and my family decided to go home because my bro is working on saturday.so,friday can relax.haha.then,salam my aunts and off we.haha.then,reached Singapore and bla bla bla.went home straight.haha.anyway,i cut my hair.haha.slope.haha.now thinking of new hairstyle.haha.kk.then,reached home.haha.home sweet home.kk.there were lots of photos.haha.but not gonna post it today.i suddenly think about my science homeworks.alamak.spoiler.haha.kk.till here guys.haha.byebye.sayangs.haha.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment