Monday, June 7, 2010

Hehe!sorry for not updatig this blog darlings.weekends were buzy.




























kk.halo halo darlings.hehe.gonna post this in malay.haha.sorry darlings.hehe.kk.on Saturday.so,on Saturday,my family and i went to Sim Lim because wanna buy the GPS stuffs and laptop stuffs.pause.why am i talking in english.haha.aya.nvm la.play.kk.so,we went to the building next to Sim Lim and there were lots of items on sale there.so,got lots of people.kk.my sis,go and rub her finger at the make-up thingy.then,she rub it to my face,pink u noe.so,i'll get my revenge,i took the peach colour.so,i wanted to put it at her cheeks but she dodged and it hit to her eyes.and i was like"ah!serves u right".then, i saw her that she wanted to cry,i said"tulah.sape suro anu pat orang,orang anu balek beh nak nanges."then,she shouted like wat"DIAM AH!!!!"everybody was like looking at the both of us.so kepo. seriously.haha.then,we got out because too paisey.then,my dad and mum start merepek.say that i am wrong,then i said"who started it first?!"then my dad kept saying that im wrong.mepek dot com.then,i show shit attitude.my father and mum were walking in Sim Lim,i am the back and i walked slowly till i got lost.so,mother called a few times.haha.padan muke.haha.my shit attitudes work.haha.seriously shit.haha.bullshit.haha.kk.then went to Mustafa and the same thing i did.give shit attitude.haha.i waited for them like wat sey.damn tiring.seriously.kk.then eat and everybody okay.haha.nice sey the thosai.haha.kk.yersterday= Sunday.haha.standard,go to my second country and bla bla bla.got lots of wedding invitations sey.haha.morning give shit attitude because got problem,then okay.haha.bought attire and all.so,today,gonna cycled with Raihan.haha.got to fulfill my wish.haha.haha.k la.gtg.byebye darlings.hehe.anyway,got some photos for all of you.haha.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment