Thursday, June 24, 2010

halo halo halo!hehe.

kk.halo everybody.hehe.anyway,nth better to do today.haha.anyway,just now,i fetch my sis from school with Raihan.haha.met Raihan at void deck and off we go to our primary school.hehe.then,waited for my sis.saw my sis and i called her.then,i told her to go back home first coz i wanna go to one of this shop with Raihan because Raihan wanna buy something.went there and Raihan decided to buy the A3 paper at SKP.hehe.then,Hafizah wanted to buy the shirt cover tingy.so went to one of the shop and bought it.then,me and Raihan lepak at his void deck.haha.we were chatting and cycling under the void deck.as usual,do tricks and all.then,suddenly,Raihan's mum came and ask me if i got project.i said nope.hehe.then,Raihan told me that he got tuition and forgot about it.kesian ke pe.hehe.anyway,sorry ah Han.hehe.kk.anyway,nenek need go to hospital coz got the eye check.ish3.kecian.anyway,i am bored.tomorrow,maybe gonna pray with Raihan.hehe.k la.till here.tata everybody.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment