Saturday, April 10, 2010

Went Cycling With Han!THANKS HAN FOR THE COOL GLOVE!!!!!

halo everybody.hehe.actuali,han bought for me a pair glove for my birthday.hehe. advanced la katekan.wakaka.then,dier nak tukar the glove coz the printing all came out.wakaka. then, i told him that i wanna follow him.hehe.kk.then,i ON la.aper lagik.wakaka.so,this morning,i woke up at 5.50. we two plan to go cycling at 6.30.so,me wanna be early.wakaka.then,at 6.25.me told him that me dah siap and ready to start the journey.wakaka.then,raihan told me that he just took a shower and have not been prepared to go already.so,me takder keje,gi maen handphone la.ngah boring kan.hehe.kk.so,i met him at 6.50 and begin our journey to L&T which is located near the Dunman Sec Sch area.wakaka.then, we reached there and the shop was closed,open at 11 am.haiyoo.ish3.then,raihan ajak me go see the sunset jams at tampines.hehe.so,when we were on the way to our destination,got 3 aunties were like "jogging" and the 3 of them were walking on the cycling path.then,i got no other choice but to go through them.so,i said "excuse me!"then the auntie move a few steps to the side.but another auntie said"aiyoo!!!u all arh,cycling very dangerous!"then i replied"this is the cycling part"actuali,i was right after all.i went to cycle in front and saw the sign on the floor.cycling on the left hand side and jogging on the right hand side.then i told raihan"han,kiter stop pat sini jap,aku nak tunjok tu makcik"then raihan said"kau serious ke pe?"then i replied"abeh!"then,me and raihan stopped at the side and i waited for the auntie to come,then raihan said"alah,biarkan la".then me replied"ish.okla.tu makcik mintak kene sepak ke pe"naseb baek raihan ader pat sane.kalao tak,aganyer me dah gadoh ngan tu makcik.ish3.so we continued to our destination,which was at the sunset jams,so,we cycled all the way there,we entered a mini forest(not sure)hehe.then we cycled all the way up at the hill to see the new sunset jams.fuyooh!very itchy u noe.wakaka. then,after we were at the wrong place and all.we finally came to a place where there was an ATV.wakaka.very cool.me and raihan lepak there.got mini ramp.wakaka.me took photos and videos.wakaka.gonna post it soon.wakaka.then,we decided to go to bedok to have a bubble tea.tapi kedai tu tutop.nvm.then,we when to this coffee shop but also the coffee shop closed coz of renovation.ish3.lastly,me told raihan to go buy drinks at the coffee shop near shafiq's home and bedok skate park. we cycled all the way there.drink and cycled in the park.got this two cute cats.wakaka.me bought two mixed soya bean and grass jelly.i asked for the big packet but the uncle gave me two small packet.haiyoo.nvm.kk.then,we trade bike,hehe.final destination,HOME!when we were otw home,it was raining. if me and raihan go cycling,confirm it will rain one.wakaka.dunno why.wakaka.so,we got home by simei bridge that is connected to tampines,around Qiaonan Pri Sch.hehe.so,we were at raihan's block,the lift came,me salam and thank raihan for the glove and everything he had done to me.hehe.so,me ngah thinking when can we go again.wakaka.belly fun you noe.wakaka.belly stands for very.wakaka.k la.gtg.THANKS HAN FOR THE GLOVE.YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO GIVE ME A PRESENT.WAKAKA. LOVE THAT GLOVE.WAKAKA.

BYEBYE

CAPIQ(anyway,why suddenly me using capital letters?wakaka.)

No comments:

Post a Comment