Thursday, April 29, 2010

ME CAN DO THE PROPER WHEELIE ALREADY!!!!!!THANKS RAIHAN!!!!!

FUYOOH!!!!!!!!DAMN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!kk.chill. kk. i was supposed to fetch my sister at 3.45pm. in the morning,she told me that she would call me if she already finish for the english remedial. haiyoo.my english like pang sai liao.hehe.nvm.i was at home,around 3.45 pm,suddenly,someone called,pick up the phone,IT WAS RAIHAN!!!!hehe.damn happy already.hehe.he asked me if i am going to fetch my sister.then i said YUP!hehe.then he said we go out at the same time.hehe.i agreed.hehe.then,i quickly sleep the laptop and off the fan and all.bout 5 mins later,me call Raihan.me told him we will meet right now.hehe. then,i lock my house door and all. off i go.hehe. meet Raihan at his floor.hehe. he use shoe but i use slipper.baek ah.wakaka.hehe.then we continued to our way to school.hehe. my sis and Raihan's bro havent reach yet. hehe. then,me and Han decided to go to the carpark.so,he wanted to teach me bunny hop.hehe. me can do but the back tyre always got problem.hehe. me naekkan sikit jek.hehe. then,sis called,said she is done with the remedial. me quickly crossed over to the other side.and my sis was there waiting for me.so,Raihan's bro also there but his bro wanted to go to the toilet,raihan told me to go home first but i refuse.hehe. waited for Raihan's bro,saw Yu Tao.hehe.long tyme never c.hehe. then,me said"wah!u tall already ah!"hehe. then he replied"of course la"hehe.then,me and Han cycled all the way to C.C.hehe.then,we lepak there.sis sit at chair there.hehe.i tried to do wheelie on Raihan's bike but still cannot.so,i keep on trying like hell.SUDDENLY !!!I CAN DO THE PROPER WHEELIE!!!!AND WHEELIE DROP!!!!DAMN COOL!!!!SO ME TOOK VIDEO!!!!GONNA POST IT!!!!BYEBYE!!!!

ZAHIN CAPIQ!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment