Friday, April 23, 2010

Camp Steel!hehe.

halo.hehe.kk.sori for not updating the blog for bout 4 days.hehe. very busy.hehe.kk. Wednesday and Thursday was Camp Steel.hehe. NCC.haha. kk. so,in the morning,met my fwens and they were like"mak kao, beg kecik pe?"hehe. in a sarcastic way. hehe. tapi takpe. so,on the bus,nth to do,pekik2 like wat.hehe. takde keje.wakaka. kk.then,reached there.go to the clothing area there,mam separate us into groups.hehe. my fwens all da ader group tapi me takde.sad.hehe.kk.then,got icebreaker and lunch.oh ya. i am with Eugene Chee and Chee Hern. both of them were great actuali but Eugene...................aya.me talk 1 on 1 with him. nice ok. hehe.kk. then,after marching and all,at night got train fire. got problem,cnnt tell. too private. hehe. oh ya,i dunno y why my team mates were all scared of becoming the timer. haiyoo. aya nvm.hehe. then,me make friends with all.hehe. because Chee Hern was ill. sad.hehe. haiyoo.so lonely. so talk with anybody lorh.hehe. kk.then we slept.cnnt sleep coz me tak biase tido awal.hehe.

wakie wakie.5 plus.mandi.hehe.pembersih mah.hehe. then,must assemble.had breakfast and all.then got rappelling.me da pakai harness and all,but then got sharp pain in my brain and felt so giddy.i felt like i was in a dream. dunno y.because i cnnt be exposed to sunlight for so long.sori ah. then,mam take care me.then,the medic,woah!very kind u noe.hehe.kk,then,i felt giddy,i mean very giddy.i had this feeling since last year. if i feel giddy,confirm vomit.dunno y.so,medic brought me to Opps Room.hehe. cold sey. let me lay down on the stretcher.hehe.style. then vomit and the kind medic pick up the plastic bag that contains mine vomit and threw it away. very kind. respect ah.hehe. then,went to toilet and return to Opps Room.then,vomit again and the medic did the same thing.hehe. 5 star for the service.chey,nolah.hehe. but then,seriously,the medic very kind.hehe.i didnt realise that i miss paintball. but nvm.hehe. anyway,there was a boy who was being shot in the groin. hehe.sad sey. then the boy very irritating la sey.hehe. then, me join back my platoon.then,everybody was staring at me.aiyya.STEP BDH!hehe. got this guy,woah.when shout ah,his nose become like pig like that.haha. dunno y.some more wan act big.haiyoo. we are all the same k.hehe. aya nvm.hehe. k till here.cao

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment