Saturday, April 17, 2010

CYCLING WITH HAN!!!!!!!

kk.chill.hehe.today,me went to cycle with Raihan,so,Raihan woke up late.actuali,he woke up early but he slept back.wakaka. hehe.nvm.then,we meet under his block. me ngah nak dash pat lift.skali Raihan ngah makan.sentiase ade bekal.wakaka.baek nya. hehe. then, Raihan terlupe nak bawak glove.kesian dier,kene naek atas balek.wakaka.baek. wow.then,me told Han, "pegi tempat yang aku tak pernah gi"he replied"kk.at pasir ris"me,"Cao!"hehe. then we cycled all the way there through Afghanistan.hehe. so,we cycled all the way there.quite far.hehe.but fun.wakaka. so,when we reached at the destination,there was a ramp.quite cool.wakaka.and steep.so me and Han played there for about 1 hour or so.after taking videos and pictures.we cycled to this pondok.haha. Han nak adjust seat.quite long lepak there.haha. we chat bout that guy.haiyoo,naek bingit sey. nvm.then,me told Han to teach me how to wheelie.haha.me tried like hell.wakaka. but cnnt. only a bit.so,after adjusting seat and all.me told Han that me wanna go xteme but cant.cycled far2.then ccnt.nvm.hehe. then we go to the bedok connector.hehe.then go L&T then go home.home sweet home.haha.k la.gtg.byebye.

Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment