Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kk.went cycling with Raihan and Shafiq.kekek sey.

So,today,there was a last minute cycling expedition,chey nolah.wakaka.hehe.me ajak Raihan and Shafiq go cycling last minute,naseb baek dorang due ade semalam.so,i called both of them and ajak them go cycling with me.Raihan nak jumpe kawan dier untok ambek buku.so,let me begin the story,hehe.kk.so,me kluar rumah lambat sikit bout 8.05 am,supposed to meet at 8.00 am.haha.raihan also kluar lambat.8.20 am i met him and off we go to bedok to meet my friend ,Shafiq aka Botak Kia.wakaka.then,me and raihan cycled there for like 10 minutes and we were at the destination.kk.then,me and raihan lepak bawah blok.shafiq sent me an sms.me"panjang umur".wakaka.he said"aku turon lambat sikit,mak aku suro makan sikit".me mcm.baek.wakaka.then,me never waste time,me asked raihan to teach me how to do wheelie.it looks easy but when u do it.ish3.belly(very)hard u noe.kk.then dier turon.mak oi.i thought it was a mountain bike.bmx la skali.ish3.no gear.mcm mane nak gi east coast park nie mcm.so,i told raihan to go to bedok skate park.so,we went there and took lots of videos and pictures of the three of us.then,after all that thing,we went to this shop.there was a hill going downward,shafiq nyer basikal takder brake,need to use leg.then we were on the way down,it was super duper fast,shafiq was the first to go,then raihan and lastly me.so,otw down,got this old couple walking down there,shafiq shouted"KRING KRING!!!!"then both of them were like "wat the hell???"hehe. then,shafiq nak brake,coz too fast,then,his leg hit on a big stone and he was like going to sit on the tyre.ish3.kalao dier dudok pat tu tyre,tak ley buat anak sey,takde father's day.wakaka.then,he was about to fall but control it,i thought he was doing a superman trick.wakaka.then he stop and safely got down from the bike.haha.then,we continued cycling to our next checkpoint.haha.then,reached the shop,and the bikes sold there were all Orbea.ish3.mahal gylerh sey.anyway,the shop was so damn cool.very clean.hehe.then,we checked the hub,light,glove,shirt and bikes of coz.hehe.the bikes were like $3000 plus.ish3.damn expensive.barang baek dok.wakaka.then,raihan told me that he wanted to buy the bubble tea at Bedok Reservoir,near Nabil's home.then,i switched bike with shafiq coz kesiankan dier.takder gear.maksod me single gear la.wakaka.then,we cycled at the wrong side and must u turn.wakaka.damn fun.wakaka. then,crossed to the other side and continued on to our journey.wakaka.then cycled till dunno go where and finally,there was a bridge there.fuyooh.naseb sey.very dekat.wakaka.took the bridge and while were otw to the bubble tea shop,me ngah cycling shafiq nyer bike,tibe2 dhe nyer chain terlepas.me stop and pasang balik.kuang ajar btol.shafiq baru letak minyak,so the whole chain was super duper oily.ish3.then,me pasang balik and tried to cycle,tibe2 putos lagik.luper nyer,the chain was loose.so shafiq go and tighten it.then me ckp"mak oi.kao tau tak kiter pat sebelah PIE?"shafiq replied,"kao ingat aku heran pe?!"wakaka.kecoh argh kiter.wakaka.then,ok already.wakaka.continued cycling till reached there,SEDIH,the shop was close.ish3.then,me told them to buy a 1.5 liter bottle at one of the shop.so everybody shared money and bought a coke"brrrrrrrrrrrrrr"at $2.ish3.quite expensive la,but nvm.wat to do.da haos bangat.wakaka.then,we stop at this block,sebelah block nabil.drank water there and showed raihan the ramp and all.so i and raihan go there and played there.me kesiankan shafiq so me go up back.me go up,tengok shafiq takder.me tengok bawah,dier da angkatkan me bag and raihan's bag and bike.ish3.waste energy jek.wakaka.very funny.wakaka.then,me turun bawah and played with them.so,si shafiq told nabil that we were at his block there,that time,me tak tau yang shafiq blg nabil kiter pat daerah block dier,then,ntah mcm maner ntah,si shafiq ckp yang nabil ajak maen bola.then me mcm"ok argh,boley jugak".so,we waited for nabil,then,raihan wanted to meet his friend,nak ambek buku.so me mcm ok la.sementare tunggu nabil, pegy jumpe kawan raihan dulu la,jadi senang.so,we were searching for block 627 but cant find it.so were cycled here and there searching for it and at last me told raihan's friend,a girl,to wait at block 139.so me and raihan searched the block 139 and found her.so,they are done and the girl wanted help.dunno where is her pakcik's block.block 127.so me and raihan and shafiq cycled all the way there.she thank raihan and off we go.it was like 45 minutes we were all done.then,si shafiq nyer bike mepek.seat terkluar.me tumbok tu seat baru ok.wakaka.then,me gear lak tak ley.me cycled around the playground and finally can.then me cycled all the way back to nabil area there.otw there,nabil called me"kao pat maner???nak maen bola tak????"then,i was like "huh?????"i thought tadi shafiq da ckp kiter da nak maen bola.beh tros i said"ok"then,we were on the way there.me tros balik.i forgot that we were going to play soccer as i was late and got to be home.so,me,raihan and shafiq cycled to shafiq's home.met nabilah 2E3 and shafiq(another one).me lambai kat dorang.so,me at bawah block shafiq,we salam each other and me and raihan went to a shop to buy drink,haos u noe.then nabil called"kao pat maner?"me said"otw balik"nabil said"aku dah sampai tao"then me letak me handphone down tapi tak matikan sebab raihan tengah nak bayar tu ice lemon tea.me tak nak kasi raihan bayar sebab kesian kan dier.so,i continued to hear my phone.then suddenly,dah letak.me mcm"ehk,asal lak?"ish3.then me and raihan continued to our final checkpoint when suddenly nabil call,then me angkat while cycling,mak nabil was talking.then blablabla.tell reason and gave me 'good' advises and all.then,letak and check messages.shafiq sms."mak nabil sms aku,aku ckp kao"beh,me mcm "huh???"kao yang ajak dier maen bola abeh aku pulak yang kene.kuang ajar!!!!!!then me and raihan cycled straight home and last ly.HOME SWEET HOME.wat a long post.wakaka.k la.till here.byebye.

Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment