Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TIGHT SCHEDULE!!

kk.alo alo alo.hehe.whatcha doing?reading my blog.haha.kk.me wanna apologise for not posting these few days.damn busy.hehe.kk.me wanna talk.hehe.last saturday.i went to mac to blanja my family again.haha.there is a reason why i belanja them.hehe.do u noe bout the monpoly thing???im collecting those stuffs.haha.i got lots of food,the instant wins, and even a ride at the singapore flyer.nice.hehe.got two label to the singapore flyer.damn nice.haha.so far,im spending about $60 plus.haha.nice.anyway.gonna blanja again this saturday or sunday.hehe.i wanna win something.haha.the $80,000.wah.haha.nice.haha.kk.thats all for saturday.hehe.sunday.hehe.as per usual.went to my second country.haha.biasa bro.hehe.ummmmmm.then,monday.damn bored.hehe.kk.from monday till today.i did nothing.hehe.played psp.and............eat.haha.i download new games in my psp.nice.hehe.the naruto shippuden damn nice.haha.but need to update psp.and i updated already to prome 2.nice.hehe.bought pes 2011.nice.hehe.diner dash for my sister.smackdown 2011.shit.i forgot another game that i bought.haha.nvm.hehe.yeah.hehe.now quite bored.hehe.anyway,thanks people for the tags.hehe.appreciate it.hehe.thanks.hehe.yeah.till now.gtg.byebye guys.hehe.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment