Saturday, November 6, 2010

Boredom Strikes!

okay okay.halo halo.hehe.im bored.haha.anyway.watching the vid i found a way cover by me,hilmie and amirul.hehe.nice but not so clear.haha.nvm.haha.kk.anyway,ummmmmmmm.gotta a shooting competition on this coming Tuesday.haha.harap harap our ncc unit will get gold.hehe.kk.me wanna talk bout juz now.hehe.as per usual.went to my second country.hehe.went johor and go pasar larkin.hehe.met my aunts and uncle.hehe.shoped then went to feed the car.haha.with petrol.yeah!hehe.then,went back to my first country.haha.SINGAPORE!haha.okay okay.gile.haha.kk.ummmmmmmmm.got home and bla bla bla,haha.okay la.me wanna do some stuffs.very important plus fun stuffs.cnnt tell.hehe.one day,me will tell u guys.k la.till here.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment