Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shooting Competition!

alo alo.haha.kk.short post.hehe.doing something.haha.currently,im watching the vid i found a way cover by me,amirul and hilmie.nice.haha.anyway.the shooting competition.ummmmm.it was bored.haha.u want to know why.hehe.kk.me tell la.kk.the part a and b went there together but part b competiotion start at 1.00pm but we came there at 8 am.nice right.haha.damn.haha.so waited like hell.haha.seriously.haha.anyway.sowie for not telling u guys that when im on the way to school,my father sent me to school.then there was an accident at the jucntion.wow!the taxi.....wah!nvm nvm nvm.haha.kk.then,when it was my turn to shoot,i damn panicked coz i dont noe wat to shoot.haha.lucky the grouping marks good.haha.anyway.tomorrow wanna go fishing with nabil and his friend.yeah.haha.i will snap some photos aite.hehe.k la.till here guys.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment