Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today.........Quite angry and hyperactive just now.wakaka.

WTH!!!!!!Aylmer go cut my hair like shit sia.If I were to ask one blind
people cut my hair,confirm nicer sey.WTH!!!!!!My right side short
then left side long.WTH!!! Nvm.Tomorrow,I ask Xiu Bin go cut his
hair.wakaka.Confirm pretty.wakaka.hehe.anyway,................................
shit!still angry la sey wif Aylmer.Nvm.Forget bout it.hehe.
Maybe, I am going to the Tampines Stadium this Saturday
with Hilmie and Nabil.Can't wait.haha.Oh ya,just now,
Nabil kene terok la sey.Kene sepak pantat!wakaka.
Teros pantat saket.Can't stop laughing wakaka.haha.
lepas tu kene terajang from me at the leg.sedih sey.
then me ask dhe,"Saket tak?"wakaka.haha.then
we cabot dari Shafiq.As usual,wakaka.it is like in
our blood to lari away from him.haha.Alamak,
tomorrow NCC.U tink u wat?wakaka.anyway,
me using pt kit guys,coz boot ketat gyler.wakaka.hehe.So,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

K la.

till here.

signing out

Capiq.hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment