Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Red Eyes = Sharingan! :)

hai guys.hehe.alo alo.anyway,assalammua'laikum to my muslim friends.hehe.yeah.anyway,ummmm.me wanna talk bout me eyes.hehe.sad.me eyes damn red.yeah.so so so the scary.yeah.it is not sore eyes.i dont know.it all happened after the swim at
Sengkang.man.sad sey.but now,my eyes are slowly healing.yeah.hehe.good sign.but i have to meet the doctor again on Wednesday.super scared.nvm.be brave.chey mcm paham.haha.yeah.so,tomorrow night gonna go to the clinic again.yeah.haha.kk.lets lets talk about today,ummmm.didnt go to school cause need to go to the civilian war memorial.yeah.it is under NCC.yeah.went there with Hilmie.it was okay.hehe.nice.hehe.after that,go jalan jalan and makan then took taxi back to school.coz hanan and nabee need to get back to school.sad for them.me and hilmie......chillls......haha.baek.haha.yeah.we go "shopping" and went to the Lan shop.haha.basket.had a fun tyme with him.damn.remembering him,made me miss my 2E4 friends.hehe.nice.miss u guys la.hahaha.hehe.maybe,we go for a barbeque again together?????haha.nvm.hehe.we'll see how it goes.yeah.so,ummmmmmm.yeah.hehe.till here guys.byebye.me gonna play blackshot.haha.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment