Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yeah!haha.Third Week Of School!

yeah.halo halo guys.kk.i think .ummmmmmmm.gonna be a short post sorry.i wanna sleep early.hehe.yeah.kk.lets talk about.........oh ya.sorry.assalammua'laikum to my muslim friends.hehe.sorry.kk.continue story,the CCA orientation.yeah.i had to leave early coz parents fetched me up to go to one of my extended family wedding ceremony.yeah.i was totally in a hurry as we were doing drills when i realised that it was 11 am,the time that i was supposed to meet my parents.damn.haha.nvm.yeah.luckily,my mum told me that she was going to fetch me a little bit later.yeah.haha.so,i got time to remove the camo paint on my face.damn.haha.it was tough to remove the camo paint from ur face.haha,seriously.haha.yeah.so got rid of it and yeah.bla bla bla.hehe.thats it for that day,haha.nice.hehe.yeah.till today,i am.................ummmmmm.kk.nvm.hehe.yeah.actuali,i kinda like my new classmates.wah sey.haha.teachers too.very the nice.haha.yeah.anyway,tomorrow having P.E,yeah.gonna run 2.4 km.haha.yeah.for sure.haha.nice.haha.oh ya,there is an a maths test too tomorrow.nice.haha.yeah.if fail,kena go for remedial.haha.nice.hehe.yeah.kk.some more......................yeah,.i think thats all.hehe.interesting right.kk.bs.sorry.haha.k la guys.byebye.

Zahin Capiq

No comments:

Post a Comment